S was Diagnosed in 2003, when he was 3, with High functioning autism. Now he comes across as any other boy, makes jokes, plays games and watches spongebob. Its not apparent he has a difficulty so people either think he is naughtly, has odd ways, or do not take us seriously.
He is like any other boy...and he has autism.
E was born in 2005, and does not have autism. He acts in ways that I had no idea about, laughs at my jokes, acts like a clown, plays with toys and watches spongebob too.
He is like any other boy...just like his brother
This is my musings, experiances, and anything else as the mum of one son with autism, and one son without it. I hope it makes a difference.


lovely blog award..no2!!


Ive just been given this award by sandy . Shes a new blogger and is doing great so far so please pop over and visit her.

So thanks sandy, I am very grateful . So now that I have more time for blogging, I will pass it on. Here are the rules!

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So here are my top ten blogs that Ive discovered over the past few weeks:

motherofshrek

another day in the madhouse

okesanne

Dealing with the day

little finch feathers

clareybabbling

3 bedroom bungalow

and one more means four

ms. s. tonins blog

how to survive life in the suburbs

I hope you all enjoy these blogs, go visit them!!!!

8 comments:

Casdok said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me!
I am not very good at passing awards on as i dont post very often so i now put them with a link on the side bar of my Faces of Autism blog - would love a photo of S on there :)

Kat said...

Thanks a bunch!

and1moremeans5 said...

thank you! I realy appreciate it! xx

Stephanie said...

Ah! Thanks so much! I just passed on the love!

Anne said...

Thank you Tracy :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! And congrats on your award xx

Rebel Mother said...

Congratulations on your award. And thank you very much for mine.

PS Sorry about delay - I lost you for a bit - did you move house?? (blog address)

Found you again - Hurrah!

Love
RM xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations and thanks very much Tracy, much appreciated, wish I had more time to blog and then some more time to read all the other blogs I haven't got round to! Congratulations and thanks again, really nice.


My photo
Im a full time single mum of 2 boys. My eldest son is 9 and has autism, my 4 year old does'nt! im studying creative writing with the ou, and i'm a sci fi geek...sorry!

latest comments...

Awards

Awards
x2

Thanks Clareybabble!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Autism Blogger - The Online Autism Community

Template Brought by :

blogger templates