S was Diagnosed in 2003, when he was 3, with High functioning autism. Now he comes across as any other boy, makes jokes, plays games and watches spongebob. Its not apparent he has a difficulty so people either think he is naughtly, has odd ways, or do not take us seriously.
He is like any other boy...and he has autism.
E was born in 2005, and does not have autism. He acts in ways that I had no idea about, laughs at my jokes, acts like a clown, plays with toys and watches spongebob too.
He is like any other boy...just like his brother
This is my musings, experiances, and anything else as the mum of one son with autism, and one son without it. I hope it makes a difference.


one lovely blog!


I just received this from rebelmother , what a lovely thought considering my blog is only just over a week old!! Please visit her blog for me as a thanks.
What a good idea, as you send it to new blogs that you come across, and then post on your blog so your readers can see and visit them too.
When I have more time (less than 2 weeks till essay due then course is finished. And its half term next week. yikes!!) I will do the same and pass it on.
Ive decided to devote more time to autism blogging and promoting autism in the UK via the Internet, and try and share what experiences I have to help others in a similar situation. Hopefully though this blog and social networks.
Lets hope I can do it and make a small difference in a huge world. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Rebel Mother said...

You deserve it - love your blog. BTW our son's have the same diagnosis.

Good luck with your essay RMx

Casdok said...

Congrats on your award! Sounds like you are making a difference already!


My photo
Im a full time single mum of 2 boys. My eldest son is 9 and has autism, my 4 year old does'nt! im studying creative writing with the ou, and i'm a sci fi geek...sorry!

latest comments...

Awards

Awards
x2

Thanks Clareybabble!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Autism Blogger - The Online Autism Community

Template Brought by :

blogger templates