S was Diagnosed in 2003, when he was 3, with High functioning autism. Now he comes across as any other boy, makes jokes, plays games and watches spongebob. Its not apparent he has a difficulty so people either think he is naughtly, has odd ways, or do not take us seriously.
He is like any other boy...and he has autism.
E was born in 2005, and does not have autism. He acts in ways that I had no idea about, laughs at my jokes, acts like a clown, plays with toys and watches spongebob too.
He is like any other boy...just like his brother
This is my musings, experiances, and anything else as the mum of one son with autism, and one son without it. I hope it makes a difference.


Quick update...

I've not posted for a week as I have been busy finishing my last essay for the open university course i have been doing since October. But I'm glad to say Ive finished it and one more read through and its sent....its finished and I'm relieved!!

Ive decided to focus my time now on this blog and other Autism related things. The blog has had such a great response since i started it up again, and I'm quite shocked that people actually want to hear about what I have to say if I'm honest!

Its helped me believe that I can deal with Autism and I have ideas and knowledge that I can share with others, that could make a difference, and that I can contribute a lot to the Autism community.
Its also been a great way to meet other autism parents and share ideas and thoughts on ways to help, which has been one of the best things about the blog, and the other networking sites that I'm on.

So that's it for now. Once this essay has been sent I can celebrate and then concentrate on learning more about autism, meeting more people, sharing what knowledge I have through the blog, and creating a lot more, hopefully interesting, posts... so watch out!!

2 comments:

Rebel Mother said...

so pleased you finally finished that essay - my exam is in 3 weeks so I'm studying hard.

Stressful enough without the other bits of life.

Cant wait for your next posts. RMx

san said...

Well done Tracy, it must be a lovely feeling to hand that final essay in.
And now you can focus on your autism 'work', excellent news xx


My photo
Im a full time single mum of 2 boys. My eldest son is 9 and has autism, my 4 year old does'nt! im studying creative writing with the ou, and i'm a sci fi geek...sorry!

latest comments...

Awards

Awards
x2

Thanks Clareybabble!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Autism Blogger - The Online Autism Community

Template Brought by :

blogger templates