S was Diagnosed in 2003, when he was 3, with High functioning autism. Now he comes across as any other boy, makes jokes, plays games and watches spongebob. Its not apparent he has a difficulty so people either think he is naughtly, has odd ways, or do not take us seriously.
He is like any other boy...and he has autism.
E was born in 2005, and does not have autism. He acts in ways that I had no idea about, laughs at my jokes, acts like a clown, plays with toys and watches spongebob too.
He is like any other boy...just like his brother
This is my musings, experiances, and anything else as the mum of one son with autism, and one son without it. I hope it makes a difference.


The blog is back! with a new direction!

Yes I've decided to start blogging again!! Why....well its all thanks to twitter.

Yesterday I sent a tweet which to me was just a normal tweet...
( my first attempt at trying to get a screen print to work. hopefully you can read it!)



I sent this then probably went a made a cuppa. When I went back to twitter I had so many replies I was gob smacked! My twitter friends were saying how good that was and asking me questions, I even had people tweeting me who had seen it on the timeline.






I don't post a lot about autism on twitter for 2 reasons.
1. This is where i have fun!
2. I thought i would bore people and no one really wants to hear about it.

I think I may have been wrong! People do want to hear about autsim, maybe not on twitter all the time but they do want to read about how people deal with autism and what happens in day to day life.

So Ive decided to carry on with this blog and concentrate on the autism issues I face and how my son and I deal with them (or not!) I always try and help other people I come across as my son was diagnosed when he was 3 in 2003 so alot of people ask me about autism as I've been dealing with it for so many years.

I'm now thinking that this blog may be the best way to help other parents and it will also help me to remember I'm not alone in this.


My hope is that people read the coming posts and learn, share and tell other people about it and i can try and make a small difference in the huge world of Autism!!

So that's it for now... please leave any comments you have and pimp my blog!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

You are one incredible woman and mother. I wish you every success in helping your son. I have every confidence that you are already!

tracy_tp said...

thanks for such a wonderful comment! It really does help spur me on. thank you


My photo
Im a full time single mum of 2 boys. My eldest son is 9 and has autism, my 4 year old does'nt! im studying creative writing with the ou, and i'm a sci fi geek...sorry!

latest comments...

Awards

Awards
x2

Thanks Clareybabble!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Autism Blogger - The Online Autism Community

Template Brought by :

blogger templates